Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adjusting

So after all the adventures of the first month of my 'African Adventures' I have begun to realize reality of life in Uganda. I love it, don't get me wrong... this is where I am supposed to be, it's just that reality of life here is not all bungee jumps and Nile rapids. The day to day is the same as anywhere. Really... as humans we can learn to adjust to any surrounding. There is definitely a benefit when we have made the concious decision for the geographical change, but nonetheless, it's hard.

Everything is different. It's another world. Relationships are different, food is different, transportation is different (and much more fun), I mean everything is different... you get the drift.

I am learning a lot about myself in this process of adjustment. How much I thrive off of the people around me. It's a really interesting process.

Well I am just heading out of the office. Until next time.

Wenen lechen! (See you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment